
Only one time I could visit other country. In May I were to Arica, and I could went to Tacna, Peru. But really, I have always wanted to visit other far countries. I might begin in south america.Colombia is a one that I would like to visit, because it have beautiful cities, as MedellĂn. This city is an important town of colombia because means the development of a town in few years. Also, Colombia have an architecture very special, because it conserve yet colonial villages, traditional streets and old cities once the virreinato of Granada. Besides, in Colombia I can visit the mountains of the Andes, rainforest and old monumenst from Chibcha´s cultures.
Other country, In South america, is Brazil, This country have all to be visited. In special, I would like to go to the colonial towns. There are in the north of Brazil, far away of the capital and the famous Sao Paulo and Rio de Janeiro. Santos, Salvador de Bahia offer beautiful places, old houses and streets with cobblestones. Are beautiful. And for Finish, I couldn´t die in peace if I haven`t visited Argentina.
Buenos Aires is a typical destine of the chileans, as well Bariloche, a lovely town with snow, mountains, lakes and good food! In all of this countries, I might waste all my money in a few days, buying and souvenirs and anythings!

No comments:
Post a Comment