September 25, 2009

Elisa

Your favorite tv serial.
Really I don´t wacht tv so much, but I don´t lost “Where is Elisa?” after the news on tv. It isn´t my favourite serial, but I don´t watch other.

This is a dramatic and suspense serial that show the terrible when someone lost a family member, in special when is about a teenager or child. This serial is based on the original foreing idea that, according to say somebodies, was inspired on the Madeleine McCan case, the britanic girl lost in Portugal in 2007.
“Where is Elisa” is about the tragedy of a ABC1 chilean family and the police when Elisa, a girl was 16, was taken her from their family when they were in their hosebeach. Elisa was dissappear and they knowed that she was a kidnap victim. This serial is on the TVN channel, after the news (10pm), during on 35min. and keep expectant everybodies the tv audiences everydays.
Their character are the family well-off, very typical of the nocturnal series of tvn, and show the problems in comunication, the avarice, the lies and the problems of the family and the society. The serials does happen in Santiago of Chile.
This seriaI I begun to watch because my sisters are fanatics of the nocturnal serials, and then now always I do watch it alone.

I could reccomend it because is unexpected, and day and day you need watch it, because the suspense is hard and the end is near.

No comments:

Post a Comment