October 30, 2009

Music

The sound of music.
Well, about music… I really like the rock in a whole, but my favourites kinds of music are: (electric) Blues and Death Metal, two kinds very diferents apparently. But both share somethings points, like the electric guitars, the simple melody but with much expertly and talent, and the emotivy lyrics and melodies. My favourites band or singer, in this case, are: in Blues, I like Fleetwood Mac, an old britanic band of 1969 to 1971. They have maked two or three almbums with song very populars, like “Black Magic Woman” by Peter Green (past member). Fletwood Mac are active still, but with others members and now a kind of music is very different . My favourite Singer blues is Buddy Guy, an american and black musician very expertly in play the guitar. In the death metal, my favorite band called “Obituary”. Many people say that the metal are noise, and bad noise, but I think the opposite. Obituary, in the death metal are different in a bit, because the voice of the vocals member isn´t gutural, but more clear and humanly.


I like these bands and singles because those kinds of music make me feel very good. Their are so moving that I can say these songs are the most exciter that I have listened.
I got all the discography of Obituary, but no every I have bought. Similar with Buddy Guy and Fleetwood Mac, many CDs I have downloaded its online, expecially the blues, because somethings bands are very old and is a lot of difficult to find them.
The last year, I can saw my favourite band: Obituary were in Chile in april 28th. It Was amazing! Firts, I couldn´t went to see them, because I asked permission to my mother months ago, she said “NOT”. But, the same day before the recital, I called to my mom and we talked about that. She was worried for me, because in the recital I had to be careful (I went alone). Finally, I could went and I was very happy.


In general, the music I like very much, but I don`t play any instrument. Never I have learned something. I woud like to learn the electric gruitar, are fantastic the melodies that you could do. I hope so I can play the guitar some day. I will try play my favourite blues song. The music is very important in my life, it left me of the study and the problems,the music keep me company when I study, it change me the day and cheer me up.

1 comment:

  1. I realize you have made a great effort to write this without help. There are many things you can do to improve your English: Try to read things in English, that will help you a lot -you will learn things without noticing. And also try to listen to people talking in English -You tube has lots of things that might help you. And don't forget that you can practice talking with your fellow classmates.

    Correcte post:
    Well, TALKING about music… I really like (/) rock in GENERAL, but my favourite(/) kinds of music are: (electric) Blues and Death Metal, two very diferent(/) kinds apparently. But both share some(/) points, like the electric guitars, the simple melody but with much expertISE and talent, and the MOVING lyrics and melodies. AS TO my favourite(/) band or singer, in this case, THEY are: in Blues, I like Fleetwood Mac, an old britanic band of 1969 to 1971. They have maDE two or three albums with very popular(/) songS, SUCH AS, “Black Magic Woman” by Peter Green (FORMER member). Fletwood Mac are still active, but with NEW members and now a kind of music THAT is very different . My favourite blues Singer is Buddy Guy, an american and black musician very expert in playING the guitar. WITH REGARD TO death metal, my favorite band IS called “Obituary”. Many people say that metal songs are noise, and bad noise, but I think the opposite. Obituary, in the death metal are different a bit, because the voice of the vocal member isn´t gutural, but more clear and humanly.

    I like these bands and singles because those kinds of music make me feel very good. TheY are so moving that I can say these songs are the most excitING that I have EVER listened.
    I HAVE got all the discography of Obituary, but I haveN’T BOUGHT ALL OF IT. SimilarLY TO Buddy Guy and Fleetwood Mac, I have downloaded many CDs OH HIS online, expecially the blues, because some(/) bands are very old and IT is VERY difficult to find them.
    Last year, I COULD SEE my favourite band: Obituary. THEY were in Chile On April 28th. It Was amazing! FirST, I couldn´t GOto see them, because, ALTHOUGH I asked permission to my mother months BEFORE, she said “NO”. But, the same day before the CONCERT, I called my mom and we talked about IT. She was worried ABOUT me, because DURING the recital I had to be careful (I went alone). Finally, I could GO and I was very happy.

    In general, I like music very much, but I don`t play any instrument. I have Never learned TO PLAY ANYthing. I woud like to learn HOW TO PLAY the electric gruitar, THERE are fantastic melodies that you could do. I hope I can play the guitar some day. I will try TO play my favourite blues song. The music is very important in my life, it MAKES me FORGET ABOUT the problems, IT keepS me company when I study, it MAKeS the day A BETTER ONE and cheerS me up.

    ReplyDelete