October 10, 2009

Cinema!

Of course, I like the cinema, but it´s been ages that I don´t go it.

May be that my last movie watched in the cinema was “Volver”, by Pedro Almodovar, but was in 2007! Now I remember that I went, the last year, to Viña del Mar and together with a old friend we went to a festival of short films and documentary in the municipal Theatre. That time we watched “Malta con huevo”, a chilean film very nice and funny.

In a whole, I`m not fans of cinema or Films, I am lazy for sit and watch a film.

Sometimes, a partner mine shares hers Films with me, but I take a long time in return it. My sister is filmlover, but never watch Films together. One time, a few months later, I gave to my sister a trilogy Films. Its are “Three colours: Blue, White and Red”. But only we watched the first, “blue”. Those Films I don´t have rented, but I copied its.

My favorite film is “Forrest Gump”, an american movie of 1994. This movie is about the nice and beauty Forrest`s life, a man while not intelligent but accidentally he has been present at many historic moments, like Vietnam war, Hippie revolution, the murder of Kennedy and Martin Luther King, among others. Forrest had a exceptional life. When he was a child, he used to walk whit crutch, but he could left it, and run very fast for a long time (is famous the phrase "Run, Forest, Run", he never will leaves of run). Forrest went to university, he won ping-pong competitions, he traveled to China, He went to the war and back, he makes a guinness records after ran for days, months and years...and always he is helpful with everybody.
This story is lovely, I really like this movie and I watched like five times yet.

Good points in this movie may be the places, the historic moments that Forrest live and theirs are very important in the second half of last century in the world. Also, the music of Forrest Gump was created for this movie and appear too famous song of bands like CCR, The Doors, Jimi hendrix Experience, Canned Heat, Fletwood Mac, and among others. I like very much this bands.


I recommend this movie because, even thought is a fictitious story, is near of the reality. It show the real life of a simple man living in the hard real world . This story is the most beautiful, more lovely and you will cry many times along the movie.

I will watch it again and again...






"Life is like a box of chocolates...you never know what you're gonna get".

No comments:

Post a Comment